Pages

"I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles."
Audrey Hepburn

Sunday 24 November 2013

Love is

Had a break for a moment only (like 2 days!), thought a lot, reflected what I want, what I supposed to get, what I have to give.

Randomly, I bumped into one popular verse. Taken from 1 Corinthians 13. I know it sounds lame, but in uncertain moment, I used to back to faith things.


taken from here 


Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful;[b] it does not rejoice at wrongdoing, but rejoices with the truth. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.


So, how big is your love?
How pure is your love?
How you define your love?

No comments: