Pages

"I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles."
Audrey Hepburn

Monday 17 October 2011

Move Forward


Taken from here

When haters were busy talkin’

I was busy making it happen

When they were busy mocking

I was busy walking

When they were busy laughing

I was busy running

And they’re STILL wondering

why they’re left behind…

-Agnes Monica

3 comments:

Carolyn said...

good message :) that's right!

Alicia said...

Thanks for sharing this.

Unknown said...

Great message! I'm running forward with you girly!

Pssst I am letting all of my google followers know that I changed my domain to www.stylesoftamaranicole.blogspot.com. Please update your reader if needed :-) Thanks hun!!!