Pages

"I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles."
Audrey Hepburn

Tuesday 22 June 2010

Interview Session



What i am thinking right now, is the interview session by two testers. The schedule already fix, on thursday, 11.30AM :)
What i feel right now ? Nervous yet happy :)
Cant wait to give a new post about my new title on Friday, God bless me, and of course you too :)


gimme some support dear :)

plus, i wanna say so big


I already have 65 follower. Thank you dear :) for your comment and support :)

6 comments:

Petite Gorgeous said...

I love love! the design of your blog.

Thanks for following me. I am following you now.

I'm doing a giveaway of a J Crew bracelet. Hope you will enter: http://petitegorgeous.blogspot.com/ :)

StuddedLilly said...

good luck!! and thanks for stopping by my blog!
xxjess

dblchin (double chin) said...

GOOD LUCK for ur interview sweetie!

Sybil said...

congrats on the followers and good luck on the interview. remember to stay calm. i was just in an interview awhile ago. i hope it worked out well.

god bless!! :D

Animated Confessions

Yulia Rahmawati said...

hey, nice to find this blog
:D

Khadija said...

Good luck!

xo