Pages

"I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles."
Audrey Hepburn

Wednesday 30 June 2010

Fashion Inspiration - Andy from stylescrapbook.com


Now, i want to share my fashion inspiration. I bet all of you (that love blog and fashion) know her just like i am. She is Andy



all photos is grabbed from here

Her style is hypeed ! Stylish, simple, and very chic ! :)
I always check her blog everyday to give inspiration about what i wear everyday.
I want to be a fashion blogger soon :) (i promise)

See you soon dear xo

2 comments:

The Red Sole Heels said...

she is really prettyress

Taylor said...

love the blog! she is one of my favorite bloggers!

check out my giveaway! im giving away OPI!

givemefashionnow.blogspot.com