Pages

"I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles."
Audrey Hepburn

Sunday 2 May 2010

love that i hate, vice versa

i just want to share what i love and what i hate nowadays. tough what i love and hate nowadays just same as past :)
if you you think this randomly post is quite interesting, you have to re-write your own idea too :)
lets begin

LOVE
1. love, yeah i love love
2. my small family, papi, mami, brothers, sister, and mbak jum
3. my small gang, MKY, i just love being beside them :)
4. my bf, too much to describe :)
5. crowny, my laptop
6. tulip, fav flower ever
7. clothes
8. dress
9. high heels
10. spending quality time with papi, talking about politics
11. yellow mellow song
12. blogwalking
13. snow
14. jokes
15. art
16. drama and romantic film
17. bread
18. USA, europe, japan, can i put them in 1 number ? :)

HATE
1. someone who doesnt reply my sms
2. hypocrite
3. cockroach
4. sweat, yeah i hate sweat cause hot weather
5. bureaucracy
6. pessimist
7. the racist
8. the conventional

hm, seems like there are few thing that i hate

what about you?
what do you hate? what do you love?

No comments: