Pages

"I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles."
Audrey Hepburn

Friday 7 May 2010

cant wait for the saturday !

tomorrow i will dance (in a group) a traditional dance from DKI Jakarta, Indonesia in ITB big event called Pagelaran Seni Budaya. :)
gosh, today we practice hardly !
added info, i also perform ngarojeng dance in other event in ITB 2 weeks ago
here is some pic :)


the cotume is quite hectic !


added info, tomorrow there will be Kampung Jazz in Unpad.
MYMP will be there ! i must will be singing "especially for you" loudly :P


cant wait tomorrow so much.. :)
hope i can also post the photo as good as possible :)


No comments: